#Stems ~ The ‘R’ Factor

As a Result of a herniated disc, wreaking havoc on my spine, whether due to normal wear-and-tear or from being physically Reckless, I’ve been dealing with a Restless body and at times, a Restless soul. The Repair began on February 27, 2017 at Rex Hospital and the Recovery started in Room 6089. From Raleigh, NC to my daughter’s home, and a couple of days later arriving at my own place, this ole soul has since been semi-Reconstructed. The Rehabilitation is still in progress, and to God Be The Glory, I’m doing just fine!

Through many quiet moments with God, my spirit has been Refreshed and my thought process has been Renewed.  How so? While attempting to Rest and Relax, in which seemed like countless seconds, minutes, hours, days and weeks, God delivered a few Revelations about life, people, Relationships, my path and yes, my faith. I’m thankful to Him for tweaking and Restructuring my soul, and Reviving my spirit.  We never know what God has planned for us, but we should always be Ready to Receive it!

Sitting here on this Saturday evening, I am thanking God for the Reward of His grace, His mercy, His favor and the continual Restoration of health.  I count it all Good, but more importantly, I count it all GOD! I’m also thankful for the Relentless prayers of those Rooting for my Recovery. I’m Ready to Resume the work of my purpose…uplifting the hearts and souls of folk who take a moment to visit and Read ‘The Cherry Vine!’

“Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.” ~ James 5:16~

Peace & Blessings,
Lisa B

14 Comments Add yours

1. ninapage says:

I’m Relieved that your Recovery and Rehabilitation is Rolling Right along.

I Really Love You!! 😊😙

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks! I love you!! I Really Really do!! 😍

2. Rick says:

Blessings!!

Liked by 1 person

3. Sharon Watson says:

In church, today’s sermon is “Define The Relationship” So the letter “R” affects us more than we Realize. Thanks Lisa for bringing that to our attention. Having a Relationship with God is Rewarding. This I know. I had to Redefine my life and it changed my attitude towards others. I pray for those that hate, I pray for those that are jealous , I pray for those that gossip which I have to pray on that for myself 🙂 and I pray that Relationships with God strengthen. I do know my Relationship with Him is good, Rewarding and at peace .

Liked by 1 person

1. Love it, Sharon! Relationship is a Requirement! For me, it’s more important than Religion, as we can Religiously do anything!! Thanks.

4. Carolyn Johnson says:

Amazing Father! Love You Always!❤

Liked by 1 person

1. Love you more, Carolyn!

5. Veronica says:

When he speaks, you listen. Great job!

Liked by 1 person

1. Absolutely! Thanks, Sis.

6. Delores says:

REMARKABLE!! …. and in REFOCUSING we find comfort in what HE know of HIS character: that HE is loving, forgiving, sovereign, and graceful.

We find strength and comfort that sustains us.

It’s wonderful to have a time of REST and RESTORATION for REBUILDING our inner soul.

Liked by 1 person

1. Indeed, Delores! Thank you!

7. Sandra Raynor says:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Liked by 1 person

Thank you for your comment! Your support of "The Cherry Vine" is appreciated.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s