This picture of my K9 child, Khloe, just doing “her”, no harm – no foul (had no business sitting on the table!), reminds me of me! I’m simply trying to do this life the best I can, given the challenges that I’m faced with each day. Although these challenges may not measure up to the challenges that countless others face, they are still challenges that sometimes cause a little or at times, a lot of emotional and spiritual unrest. I try really hard to use these challenges as opportunities to rethink, pray and react (or not) to improve how I matriculate through this thing called Life.
I’m so thankful that God has blessed me with a forum to share my heart, my mind, my experiences and my self-sermons with so many others. The fact that people are responding that they are inspired, blessed and empowered feeds the soul of who I am–The soul of the me, who waited so long to find her way and her purpose.
Hopefully “The Cherry Vine” helps you to recognize and/or remember who you are. Take a moment to jot down who you are–It is therapy to the soul of all of us who are, undoubtedly, “works-in-progress!”
Who am I (The Voice of theVine)?
- I am a child of God, who passionately and deeply loves the Lord and the relationship I have with Him—working daily to improve that relationship!
- I am flawed, yet favored!
- I am thankful for who He made me and for the vessels that He chose to bring me into His world and mold my character–my sweet parents!
- I am ever so thankful and grateful that He saw fit and thought that I was worthy to be a parent, for my daughter is my heart!!!
- I am challenged by the pain of losing those I love, by heartache, by disappointment, like everyone else…I choose not to live in the valley! I do find my way out— in my own time that I ask for divine guidance about!
- I am one who loves hard and is very selective about my inner circle! I am not confused about who they are!
- I am one who is grateful for You!
Today, as I get ready to embark on some “me” time, much like Khloe :-), I want to thank each of you for your support; for taking a few minutes out of your day to hear my heart. I appreciate you!!! For those who comment on the site, please know that your story, your comments are blessing others.
Happy Sunday and take some moments to have a Khloe – like experience! 😉 I’m just sayin……
Peace & Blessings,